Ads

Thursday 7 June 2012

Tesco Promotion 7-20 June 2012

What great prices are in store for us at Tesco Malaysia this week?

Looks like Tesco is offering Dynamo Liquid Detergent 4.1/4.4kg at RM20.99. Promo prices are usually around RM19-21. Usual price is RM27. So this is a 20% savings.

Do you like Ayamas Chicken Nuggets, well, Tesco promo price is RM9.29. This price is about 25% cheaper than the nearest competitor.

Looking for Dutch Lady Low Fat Yoghurt or Dutch Lady 0% Fat Yoghurt, Tesco offer price at RM3.99 is about 10% cheaper than the nearest rival.

Our stock of cheese slices is running low. Looks like Giant, Jusco and Tesco all have offer for Chesdale. Prices difference is only RM0.50. I think that I will put this into my shopping list too.

Any UHT milk for you? I usually use the milk as a creamer for my coffee and tea. To avoid gaining weight, I have stopped using condense creamer for my oatmeal. Sugar is bad bad bad! As a substitute, I am using milk now. The taste is still creamy minus the sweetness. This week, Tesco is offering 4 x 1 litre of Dutch Lady UHT milk at RM16.00. Usual price is RM4.89, this means that I can save around 18%. This item will also go into my shopping list.

There are many more offer. You can either check it out at Tesco's Website, or in SaversHub.com database. You can just browse a simplified version of the promo items in SaversHub.com

No comments:

Post a Comment