Ads

Tuesday 27 July 2010

My Dream

I stayed in Germany for 3 years. In Germany, you can find all the info in the Internet. Back here in Malaysia. I cannot even find the information concerning the bus route in the place I stayed. Many companies just don't bother to use the Internet to enhance the efficiency of their business. What a disappointment!

Actually, I had this idea of consolidating all the information in a Website 5 years ago. It didn't take off because I was working at MMU then. Too busy with teaching for me to do anything. Furthermore, I was drawing a steady income. No point to resign and take risk to start my own business. Well, now I'm out of work due to funding problems in job in Germany. As I'm officially out of employment, I have nothing to loose. Therefore I'm embarking the dream that I had 5 years ago.

SaversHub is a Website where you can get all the information for our daily activities. I can't tell you more until I come out the prototype. Speed is an essence and I can't effort other to beat me to that. Failure is not an option!

The intention of this blog is to document my journey in setting up this new Web service. I'll post up the milestones that I have achieved or any ideas that I have. I have 1 more month to get my prototype out before the end of this decade.

Hopefully, SaversHub will become the Google of our physical world.

No comments:

Post a Comment