Ads

Saturday 4 December 2010

Registration of Company

The registration of my company is now in the final stages. At first, I thought that I can DIY. Unfortunately, I read the wrong document from SSM. Done a quick search in the Internet and found a good offer from NBC. Total package cost me RM2250 (RM1460 for the registration, RM756 for the 1st year secretarial fee and RM34 for the name tag). The director is a friendly person and I will recommend him to anyone who wants to start his own company. Oh, my company name is called SaversHub.com Sdn Bhd. By end of next week I should get the official registration done and then I can make my own name card.

2 comments:

  1. well done. company registered already. Get to business quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when U going to set up an office. let me know ok.

    ReplyDelete